Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Peanut Butter Cheesecake


Want a RICH, creamy Peanut butter pie? This is it!! I made this up for my husband one day while I was fooling around in the kitchen. It came out tasting like a peanut butter cup!!!


1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese

1 cup confectioners' sugar

1/3 cup smooth peanut butter

1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed

1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookiecrust

1/4 cup Mini chips


Whip the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in the sugar and peanut butter. Fold whipped topping into the peanut butter mixture. Pour filling into the pie shell. Sprinkle pie with mini chips. Chill until firm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything you posted looks great, pour me a drink quick...lol

Anonymous said...

weird, I didn't check off anonymous...mmm wonder how that happened