Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Big Apple Pancake


My husband and I used to go to Bickfords years ago and he used to LOVE the big apple. While I was searching around the web, I found this recipe on http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/ which has so many great recipes. When my husband tried it, he said it was a definite "keeper" in his book!! It did not puff up all that much but he liked the fact that there were more apples then dough. As cooking times do vary, and my oven is not as young as it used to be, this took a little bit longer to cook then the recipe calls for.


Here it is folks, ENJOY!!


Submitted By: Amy Jordan

Prep. Time: 0:30

Serves: 2
1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1/2 cup milk

2 eggs

2 Tbls. margarine OR butter - melted

2 med. apples - peeled, cored, sliced

1/2 cup packed light brown sugar

1 tsp. ground cinnamon
-Combine flour, milk, and eggs.

-Pour melted margarine in 9" pie plate.

-Pour mixture into pan.

-Combine remaining ingredients and pour evenly into pie pan.

-Bake in 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.

No comments: